- You must be 18 years old or older to register on onlinepharmacyreviews.org
- No spam of any kind. Any member posting spam will have their account deleted, all their forum posts and private messages deleted and their IP address banned and reported.
- Suggesting or encouraging any illegal activity is strictly prohibited. You can share any info on what is illegal or legal but you are not allowed to incite, aid or law-breaking on forums or thorugh private messages.
- No hate speech. All members should be treated equally. We will ban aggressive members. Please notify a moderator if you see an aggressive or offensive post.
- Buying, selling or trading drugs through the forums or pm's is not permitted, otherwise you will be banned permanently. If anyone receives a PM from another member trying to sell, buy or trade medication, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Promoting pharmacies or drugs through the forums or pm's is not permitted, otherwise you will be banned permanently. If you receive any PM promoting any service or drugs please forward the message to a moderator or administrator.
- No Pharmacy Reviews in forums. We have a list of pharmacies where you can find your pharmacy and write a review.
- No links to pharmacies in forums.
- For your privacy we do not allow the posting of personal info such as email addresses, phone numbers, or any other personal info anywhere on the forum. If you decide to reveal any personal info to other forum members please use the private messaging system to do so.
- Do not post asking for "a pharmacy or medication". Any post asking members to disclose any pharmacies for a certain medicine on the forums will be considered 'shilling' unless proven otherwise. Penalties apply, including permanent bans. Do not post requesting members send you PMs or emails.
- The contents of OnlinePharmacyReviews.org do not constitute legal or medical advice and are only for informational purposes only. Any advice on this website should never be considered to have been written by anyone professionally qualified to offer such advice. The site owners, administrators, and moderators do not hold any legal qualifications in law, medicine, or any related fields, and their written communications should never be taken as qualified, professional advice. You should not act upon the information presented on this website without seeking the advice of legal counsel or a qualified medical practitioner.
- Do not create multiple accounts, otherwiser you will be banned and your IP blocked.
- Do not copy/paste articles you find on other forums. If you must share your own experience, write up a short excerpt and provide a link to the original article.
Fri, 2013-10-25 11:44#1